New Texas Show Exhibitor Registration Open + Charleston Event Update
We have several updates on our Charleston and new Texas shows. The introduction of a 2nd event has also given us the opportunity to refresh the show websites – check out the new combined landing page and updated look here: chemicalsamerica.com
We are excited to announce that Exhibitor Registration Is Now Open for the new Specialty & Custom Chemicals America show, February 11-14, 2019 at the Omni Fort Worth Hotel, in Fort Worth, Texas: texas.chemicalsamerica.com
Some important notes for companies interested in exhibiting:
- The Texas show will carry the same exhibitor criteria as the Charleston show – general event attendance is open to all global participants, while the exhibition component will exclusively feature companies who offer significant manufacturing, service, or sales operations based within North America.
- The Texas floor plan has room for 240 exhibit spaces – formatted the same as Charleston, with 8-foot booths inside the ballroom and tabletops in the foyer areas.
- Exhibit Space Registration is open to all qualified companies on a first-come, first-served basisusing the link below.
- The floor plan link shows a map of available exhibit spaces – there is a field within the online registration form where you may request a specific space.
- You’ll notice that we have pre-reserved about 1/3 of the floor plan. These spaces can be requested first-come, first-served by current Charleston exhibitors who also wish to participate in Texas – we’ll keep these on hold for you until after the September show in Charleston.
** Please note that individual Attendee and Exhibitor badge registration will open by May 15 – as we are working on some exciting program additions for this Texas event, which will take a little more time to incorporate into the individual badge registration options.
Texas Exhibitor Floor Plan
Texas Exhibitor Rates & Registration
Texas Show Profile
The new Specialty & Custom Chemicals America is targeted to companies working in theSpecialty, Custom, Fine and Industrial Chemical markets. Focus will be on the chemical products and technologies that have applications across a diverse range of specialty chemical end uses including:
Below are some additional links to more specific information about the Texas show:
News for Charleston Show This September
We are expecting another 1,700+ attendees, along with 230+ exhibiting companies, for Specialty & Agro Chemicals America this September 5-7 in Charleston, South Carolina. The exhibitor floor plan is sold-out, but we have been able to add about 30 new companies from the waiting list for 2018.
We are also working on some new conference presentations now – as well as expanding the exhibitor showcase program on Wednesday of the show. We have one available showcase time remaining if any exhibitors are interested (reply to this email for details).
If you have not reserved a hotel room yet for September, I encourage you to do so. The host Belmond Charleston Place is sold out of regular rooms but does have suites available. Other hotel options can be found at the below link.
Register to Attend in Charleston
Charleston Exhibitor List & Floor Plan
Conference Presentations – Tentative Agenda
Travel & Hotels for Charleston
Thanks again for supporting our events, even if you just read these email updates!